third party custody

  • By Secure Email: $249.95
  • By Mail: $249.95 plus shipping
  • in-office: $299.00

third party custody & Support

  • By Secure Email: $294.95
  • By Mail: $294.95 plus shipping
  • in-office: $349.00

Third Party

- Child Custody/Support

This service is used by a person who's not the parent (non-parent) to request legal custody of a child (or children). The case will need to be filed in the county where the child lives or can be found. This type of service may only be used if the child (or children) are not in the physical custody of either parent, or if it can stated that neither parent is a suitable custodian. If you have questions please call us at (866) 946-0325.

Begin the process for Third Party Child Custody/Support

Select your State:
Type of Service:  

Who is filing for custody?   

How long have the child(ren) lived with the petitioners:  
The Petitioner(s) (also known as the nonparental custodian) are the person(s) requesting the court action and the biological parent(s) will be known as the Respondent(s)
Please state why neither biological parent is a suitable custodian for the child(ren). (Give detailed information. If you will be providing declarations of any other persons please tell us that as well. We do not need copies of those declarations):

This is an encrypted web form. Your privacy is our highest concern. We know our forms collect sensitive information, so we promise to take every appropriate measure to protect said information. We only request what is absolutely essential for the completion of your service(s). We consider everything confidential and will never release your information to any third party. , DIYD, Do It Yourself Documents, or their affiliates are not attorneys nor can they give legal advice.

  Copyright © 2001 - 2019, Do It Yourself Documents, DIYD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SSL
SSL Certificate